New to casework?
This page from the Commons Library brings together resources that will help you with a range of frequently raised topics. It is available on the intranet here: http://intranet.parliament.uk/research-online/research/constituency-casework/.
The Commons Library can provide impartial background information on issues raised by constituents and advise on where else you can find help. They cannot provide legal advice on specific cases.
Here are the topics covered:
- MPs, Freedom of Information and Data Protection
- Sources of information by subject area
- Briefings on topical constituency issues
- Briefings on all subjects
- Commons Library online resources
- Government guides
- Useful external websites
- How to use the Commons Library