It’s too late to join the event on Tuesday 12 March 2013 as it is fully booked but there will be another in November – see below.
Organised by the Office of the Chief Executive in the House of Commons, this event is held annually to raise awareness of House services available to constituency-based staff.
The day includes:
- an optional guided tour of the Palace of Westminster or the Parliamentary Archives
- a session of talks from House representatives
- an exhibition of House services with an opportunity to network with other Members’ staff.
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Next event – November 2013
The next open day will be held in November 2013 (date to be confirmed). If you would like to register your interest for this date please provide the information outlined below with the heading ‘Open Day November 2013’ in the subject line.
- Name of staff member
- Contact email and telephone number
- Preference for tour*: Palace of Westminster or Parliamentary Archives or neither
- Access and/or dietary requirements (if any).
*please note that those wishing to partake in a tour are required to register no later than 8.40am.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org