Not sure who to contact where about what?
There’s a very useful list on the intranet here.
Key phone numbers include the following:
- Members’ Centre in Portcullis House
- Speaker’s Office
- Chamber and Committee Services: Committee Office; Table Office; Public Bill Office; Hansard Enquiries; Duty Clerk (Recess only); Vote Office; Broadcasting Unit; Security Control; Pass Office; Legal Services Office; Journal Office.
- Facilities: Parliamentary Estates Helpdesk (maintenance and cleaning); Accommodation Services (Members’ offices); Events Team (room bookings, film permits and exhibitions); General Catering Enquiries; Private Dining and Banqueting Services.
- Information Services: Library – Enquiry and Research Services; Parliamentary Office of Science and Technology; House of Commons Information Office; Education Service; Parliamentary Outreach; Visitor Services (Central Tours Office); Web and Intranet Service.
- Resources: Allowance Publication Team; Members’ Pensions; Members’ Staff Pensions; Personnel Advice Service; Parliamentary Safety, Health and Wellbeing Service.
- Travel Office Enquiries
- PICT Service Desk (for technical issues or queries)