A new section called Information Management has been added to the intranet to help Members and staff find useful resources about managing parliamentary information. It’s here.
The new Information Management section contains the following sub-sections:
- Managing Current Business Information – information and guidance on records management in Parliament, including the SPIRE system
- Information Security, Data Protection & FoI – here you will find guidance on Information Security, Data Protection and Freedom of Information
- Web and Intranet Services – information about how to edit the website or intranet, how we develop new features and the policy and strategy documents for Parliament’s online channels
- Archives – read about the Parliamentary Archives, Parliament’s collections of drawings and photographs, collections of books and official publications.
- Broadcasting – where to find archived coverage of debates, information on annunciators, rules on filming in the Palace.
Please send any feedback or questions to the Web and Intranet Service (x2010).