Places are still available to constituency-based Members’ staff wishing to attend a Parliamentary open day on Tuesday 5 November 2013.
The day includes:
- Tours of the Palace of Westminster or the Parliamentary Archives
- An introduction from the Clerk of the House
- Presentations from a variety of House services, including the Library, CAPITA training and Member’s Personal Safety
- An exhibition of services, including IPSA, PICT, trade unions and the Parliamentary Archives
The day is a great opportunity to find out how to get the most from the services available to you, as well providing a great chance to network with other staff from constituencies across the country. Lunch and refreshments will be provided. You can view a provisional time table here.
If you would like to attend, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Name of staff member
- Contact email
- Name of Member
- Preference for tour: Palace of Westminster (AM)*, Parliamentary Archives (AM)* or none
- Access and/or dietary requirements (if any).
*please note that those wishing to take part in a morning tour are required to arrive no later than 8.40am.
For further information please contact Laurie Atkinson or Pippa Lansdell on x4801.