Review of Parliament’s online services
Have your say about how you use Parliament’s online services, and how they could be developed in future. It’s open to everyone – see list below.
mySociety Ltd has been engaged to undertake a strategic review of Parliament’s online services. Their web-based consultation is open until 22 November 2013.
Visit their survey if you would like to contribute your views:
- · Survey: Parliament Strategic Review of Online Services (http://parliamentsurvey.
- · mySociety (http://www.mysociety.org/)
This survey is open to everyone, not just MPs and their staff. Here’s the list of possible responders – it covers anyone with an interest in parliament and its services:
- Staff of either House
- Member of either House
- Member’s staff
- Civil or public servant
- On behalf of a company or companies
- On behalf of a charity or campaign group
- Tourist or visitor
- Other elected representative