Places are still available to constituency-based Members’ staff wishing to attend a Parliamentary open day on Tuesday 25 March 2014.
The day includes:
- · Tours of the Palace of Westminster or the Parliamentary Archives
- · An introduction from the Clerk of the House
- · Presentations from a variety of House services, including the Library, CAPITA training and Members’ Personal Safety
- · An exhibition of services, including IPSA, PICT, trade unions and the Parliamentary Archives
The day is a great opportunity to find out how to get the most from the services available to you, as well providing a great chance to network with other staff from constituencies across the country. Lunch and refreshments will be provided. You can view a provisional time table here.
If you would like to attend, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name of staff member
- Contact email
- Name of Member
- Preference for tour: Palace of Westminster (AM)*, Parliamentary Archives (AM)* or none
- Access and/or dietary requirements (if any).
*please note that those wishing to take part in a morning tour are required to arrive no later than 8.40am.
For further information please contact Pippa Lansdell or Theo Manassieva on x4801.