Places are still available to constituency-based Members’ staff wishing to attend a Parliamentary open day on Tuesday 25 March 2014. If you haven’t attended one of these days yet make sure you book now.
Even if (or particularly if) you have been around for quite a while it’s never to late to take advantage of these Open Days. You will learn a lot! Oh, and come and say hello to us on the W4MP stall.
The day includes:
- Tours of the Palace of Westminster or the Parliamentary Archives
- An introduction from the Clerk of the House
- Presentations from a variety of House services, including the Library, CAPITA training and Members’ Personal Safety
- An exhibition of services, including IPSA, PICT, trade unions and the Parliamentary Archives
The day is a great opportunity to find out how to get the most from the services available to you, as well providing a great chance to network with other staff from constituencies across the country. Lunch and refreshments will be provided. You can view a provisional time table here.
If you would like to attend, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Name of staff member
- Contact email
- Name of Member
- Preference for tour: Palace of Westminster (AM)*, Parliamentary Archives (AM)* or none
- Access and/or dietary requirements (if any).
*please note that those wishing to take part in a morning tour are required to arrive no later than 8.40am.
For further information please contact Pippa Lansdell or Theo Manassieva on x4801.