- Want to know more about what resources and support services are available to you in those (sometimes far-flung) constituency offices?
- Feeling a bit isolated and/or neglected?
- Just want to get up-to-date with it all?
Yes to any/all of those? Read on….
Regional constituency training days will be held in Manchester (10 June) and Exeter (8 July).
These events will cover:
- information about the Election arrangements.
- information about the services we offer for you.
- information from IPSA.
- access to PICT and Library training.
- specialist sessions on constituency casework issues in your region.
- and more.
Places are limited so please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest, with Manchester or Exeter as the subject. Please note if the event is oversubscribed it may be necessary to limit the number of places per constituency, so please provide names of attendees in order of preference.
You can also see this information on the intranet at: http://intranet.parliament.uk/business-news/news-current-issues/events/whats-on/whats-on-in-june-july-20141/constituency-staff-open-day/regional-constituency-training/