Common Vision is looking for Event Volunteers to support an exciting new event series piloting in 2018. MILLENNIFEST (www.millennifest.co.uk) is all about celebrating and inspiring the young leaders and influencers of today and tomorrow. We have a range of amazing speakers confirmed, including high profile politicians from 5 political parties, social activists and entrepreneurs, social media figures and political commentators.
Volunteers will attend one or more of the following events:
- Sheffield: Saturday 12th May
- Birmingham: Saturday 19th May
- Cardiff: Saturday 26th May
- London: Saturday 9th June
You will gain hands-on experience of events planning and delivery, and have
the opportunity to gain new skills, meet the speakers, and contribute to something very cool.
The following experience or interests are desirable but not essential:
- Event organising/ stewarding
- Digital marketing and social media
- Vlogging/ blogging
- Experience of customer service
- Photograohy or videography skills
For further information or to apply to become a volunteer please email email@example.com