(as of October 16)
Posters are now in place to strongly encourage all colleagues to wear face coverings when moving around the estate and in areas where social distancing is difficult. Two metre social distancing must continue to be followed wherever possible.
Please be mindful that some people are exempt from wearing face coverings for health or disability reasons.
Before putting on a face covering you should wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for 20 seconds or use hand sanitiser.
A face covering should:
- cover your nose and mouth while allowing you to breathe comfortably
- fit comfortably but securely against the side of the face
- be secured to the head with ties or ear loops
- be made of a material that you find to be comfortable and breathable
- ideally include at least two to three layers of fabric
Face coverings continue to be provided from Hall Keepers lodge in the Palace and the 1st floor reception in Portcullis House.