The Registrar of Members’ Financial Interests runs workshops for Members and their staff on the following subjects together with the next available dates. The workshops will be run remotely via MS Teams.
A. Openness and Registering Members’ Financial Interests, covering:
- How to help your Member register and declare interests
- The rules on paid lobbying by MPs
- How and when to register your own interests
- Thursday 18 March at 14.00
B. How to Support an All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG), covering
- Register entries
- APPG Secretariats (volunteers, Members’ staff, outside organisations)
- Members and Officers
- Meetings (including AGMs, inaugurals and other formal meetings)
- Transparency and records, including APPG websites
- Income and expenditure statements
- Thursday 18 March at 11.00
Booking required. Please contact CommonsRegistrar@parliament.uk to book a place.