JustUs advocates for people when they’re homeless to access the statutory support they are eligible for.
They currently offer training via Zoom on Homelessness Law aimed at new and experienced front line workers and volunteers as well as managers of services that regularly have contact with homeless people. The course provides:
- An awareness and basic understanding of Homelessness Legislation.
- An understanding of the legal definitions of homelessness, priority need, intentional homelessness and local connection.
- The information needed to know when a homeless application is appropriate.
- A practical understanding of how to help someone make a strong application for housing assistance.
- An awareness of other statutory help relevant to homeless people.
Please see their website for details of how to book: http://www.justus.org.uk/
From their website:
Westminster Skills Centre was founded in 2019, by a group of people who have worked in and around Westminster for decades. From personal experience we know how complex Westminster can be, and also how little high-quality training exists to explain how things really work. Our mission is to provide outstanding development opportunities for staff and politicians from all political parties, as well for those working in business and civil society. We believe this increased understanding will ultimately lead to more effective decision-making.
We offer a range of one day and half-day courses, many of which are designed to explain how Parliament works, how legislation is passed and how to run an effective political campaign.
Further details and course listings at https://www.westminsterskillscentre.com
Conduct Coaching work with leaders and their teams, HR and L&D professionals and managers; and individual employees to help businesses of all sizes to shape their values and culture, and prevent workplace bullying.