Some things never change. If you need proof of this have a look again at the wisdom of W4MP’s own Dean Trench.
It’s been over a year now since Dean’s tragic demise and some of you who came new to this Parliament may never have benefitted from the advice and reflections which Dean so generously shared with us for two and a half glorious years.
Now, here’s your chance to catch up. It’s the Whitsun Recess, the boss is taking a break; so sit back and treat yourself. One word of advice from us: probably best to leave the obit until the end.
PS. News has just reached us that those who manage Dean’s estate (such as it was) have threatened a super-injunction if we reveal more than the most minimal information on Dean’s identity. Dean – all your secrets are safe with us and, yes, the usual brown envelope has arrived safely…..Thanks.
All of Dean’s guides are listed on our main Alt.Guides page, along with links to all of Hoby’s cartoons and the scribblings of our other alt.guide writers.
We are always looking for new writers so, if you reckon you are Dean’s worthy successor,
get in touch using the Feedback Form.
Dean Trench’s Guides
- “Somebody will show you where the filing cabinet is.”
- How Your Boss Will Celebrate Bonfire Night
- Seven Resolutions All Bag-Carriers Make In October
- Bag Carriers On Strike!
- What Kind of Intern Are You?
- Bag Carriers Translated
- Ten Phrases Every Bag-carrier Needs to Fear
- Dropping a Clanger
- Tips and Hints for Recess
- The Conference Season Cometh
- The Six Stages of Bag-Carrying
- He’s Just Not That Into You
- The Top Ten Most Annoying Things Your MP Will Do
- Where Angels Fear to Tread
- The Ten Commandments – If they were written by bag-carriers for MPs
- Handling the Media
- What Kind of MP Do You Work For? A reference guide for bag-carriers
- You May Be in a Political Drama If…
- How to Carry Bags at Party Conference
- Dean Trench (1979 – 2010)
- Dean Trench Revisited
- A Useful ‘Member of Parliament’ Translator
Added on 27th May 2011