The Scottish Refugee Council offers a range of training courses designed to equip service providers with the knowledge and skills necessary to work sensitively and supportively with those seeking asylum in the UK.
They offer courses such as:
- New Scots: Working with Asylum Seekers and Refugees (Full Day)
- Quality Consultation using Participatory Methods (Full Day)
- Engaging Hard to Reach Groups (Full Day)
- Being a Better Trainer (Full Day)
- Working with Interpreters (Half Day)
- Facilitating events with Interpreters (Half Day)
A full schedule of their courses can be found on their website: http://www.scottishrefugeecouncil.org.uk/what_we_do/training.