This is an automatically generated list of all w4mp Guides for the last five years. Please note that the information and guidance in them may be out of date – they are left as an archive. We have made every effort to keep the old sites accessible, because that makes the Web stronger.
The original w4mp site ran from 2000 to February 2004. You can see it here.
The second site ran from February 2004 to October 2012. You can see it here.
Current guides can be found in the w4mp Library:
- Audio Recording Meetings, Events, and Lectures
- Dissolution Guidance – updated 2019
- Workplace Adjustments
- Help and Advice for Staff
- Bullying and Harassment and Sexual Harassment support services
- Setting Up the Office
- Preparing for a Constituency Surgery
- Register of Interests
- Complaints about an MP
- Ten Things the Library Can Do For You
- Help with Parliamentary Procedures for Staff
- Understanding the business of the House and its committees
- Working with Wikipedia
- Video Recording Meetings, Events and Lectures
- Organising Work Experience in an MP’s Office
- Security at Westminster and in Constituency Offices
- Managing an Internship in Your Office
- Quick Tips to Help You Find a Job Working for an MP
- Working with HM Revenue and Customs: a guide for MPs
- Working as an Intern
- Rules and courtesies
- Certificate of Employers’ Liability Insurance for MPs
- Restoration and Renewal of the Palace of Westminster
- How to organise a school visit to Westminster
- How to arrange Gallery Tickets
This note is provided by Working for an MP (w4mp).
Most of the material in Guides is subject to Crown copyright protection. Unless otherwise indicated material may be reproduced free of charge in any format or media without specific permission. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not being used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. For more details see our Copyright page