This is an automatically generated list of all w4mp Guides for the last five years. Please note that the information and guidance in them may be out of date – they are left as an archive. We have made every effort to keep the old sites accessible, because that makes the Web stronger.
The original w4mp site ran from 2000 to February 2004. You can see it here.
The second site ran from February 2004 to October 2012. You can see it here.
Current guides can be found in the w4mp Library:
- Support in Your Job
- Guides to Parliament
- Your Office
- General Elections
- Who’s Who
- In the Constituency
- Working with Wikipedia
- Video Recording Meetings, Events and Lectures
- Security at Westminster and in Constituency Offices
- Audio Recording Meetings, Events, and Lectures
- Help and Advice for Staff
- Ten Things the Library Can Do For You
- Working with HM Revenue and Customs: a guide for MPs
This note is provided by Working for an MP (w4mp).
Most of the material in Guides is subject to Crown copyright protection. Unless otherwise indicated material may be reproduced free of charge in any format or media without specific permission. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not being used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. For more details see our Copyright page