Loads of good information here about events, exhibitions, lectures, drop-in sessions, etc during April for those of you with access to the parliamentary estate.
Key events next month include:
- Table Office training for Members’ staff (4 April): how to draft effective and orderly Parliamentary Questions.
- Parliament and social policy (8 April): the Rt Hon Frank Field MP will deliver this lecture (Speaker’s Lecture Series) to be followed by a Q&A session.
- Parliament Choir and Southbank Sinfonia – Haydn, The Creation (9 April): a concert at Cadogan Hall, Sloane Terrace, London SW1X 9DQ.
- Innovation, Development and Feasibility Roadshow (11 April): take a look at some of the excellent work the team has been doing so far.
- Parliament’s Energy Commitment (30 April): an interactive workshop to discuss how ideas for saving energy across the Estate can be put into action.
For a full list of events happening next month, visit the what’s on intranet page.
For those without access to the intranet here’s a link to details of the Parliament Choir, together with the Southbank Sinfonia, performing Haydn’s Creation at Cadogan Hall on Wednesday 9 April at 7.30pm: http://www.cadoganhall.com/event/parliament-choir-140409/.