The House of Commons Library has created a ‘Brexit Hub’ where you can find a wealth of information relating to Britain’s withdrawal from the European Union. This is available on the public Parliament website here: http://www.parliament.uk/business/publications/research/eu-referendum/ and also allows you to sign up for Brexit-related email alerts.
The site has information on:
- The UK’s contribution to the EU Budget
- A Guide to the EU Budget
- Background to the European Union Withdrawal Bill
You can read Parliament’s analysis of how leaving the EU will affect different policy areas in the UK. Subjects covered include:
- How Will Brexit Work?
- Defence & Security
- Economy, Business & Trade
- Employment & Pensions
- Environment & Technology
- Health & Social Care
- Immigration & Border Controls
- Transport and infrastructure
- Background to the referendum
There is also a Brexit Glossary