Owing to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Registrar of Members’ Financial Interests will be holding seminars virtually (via MS Teams) until further notice, with each lasting about an hour.
How to Support an All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG)
This seminar will cover:
- Register entries
- APPG Secretariats (volunteers, Members’ staff, outside organisations)
- Members and Officers
- Meetings (including AGMs, inaugurals and other formal meetings)
- Transparency and records, including APPG websites
- Income and expenditure statements
- Thursday 9 July at 2pm
- Friday 24 July at 3pm
- Thursday 20 August at 11am
- Wednesday 2 September at 12 noon
Please email CommonsRegistrar@parliament.uk to tell them your preferred date. They will then email you the joining instructions. These will include a link to the MS Teams App, which you should download and install before the meeting if you do not already have it on the device that you will be using to attend the meeting.
If the dates above are unsuitable please tell them and they will contact you when further dates are arranged.