ParliAble – Workplace Equality Network in support of Disability
ParliAble is a Workplace Equality Network (WEN) in support of disabled Members and Peers, their staff, staff of both Houses, and others who work on the Parliamentary Estate. ParliAble is open to both those who consider themselves to have a disability and those who have an interest in supporting disabled people.
- To provide a safe and supportive network, open to all users of the Parliamentary estate.
- To offer a sign-post service to anyone who requires support and advice on any disability or health condition issue related to them.
- To reflect and express the views of our members – to those responsible for Diversity and Inclusion in both Houses, and to Members of both Houses, as appropriate.
- To provide a variety of events on a regular basis, including social events, which meet the needs and wishes of our members.
- To organise and run a range of campaigns that raise awareness of particular issues, as well as helping to resolve them.
- To support the improvement of accessibility across the Parliamentary Estate for the widest range of people.
Please see their intranet page here: https://intranet.parliament.uk/people-offices/groups-associations/bicameral-groups/workplace-equality-networks/parliable/