JustUs advocates for people when they’re homeless to access the statutory support they are eligible for.
They currently offer training via Zoom on Homelessness Law aimed at new and experienced front line workers and volunteers as well as managers of services that regularly have contact with homeless people. The course provides:
- An awareness and basic understanding of Homelessness Legislation.
- An understanding of the legal definitions of homelessness, priority need, intentional homelessness and local connection.
- The information needed to know when a homeless application is appropriate.
- A practical understanding of how to help someone make a strong application for housing assistance.
- An awareness of other statutory help relevant to homeless people.
Please see their website for details of how to book: http://www.justus.org.uk/